TCF provides advice to companies with foreign investment for compliance with Mexican legal provisions. Among other services, the following are provided:
- • Incorporation of companies including the preparation of their bylaws.
- • Obtaining the permits required for the incorporation of companies.
- • Registration of branches and permanent establishments.
- • Preparation of minutes of shareholders' meetings and of the board of directors, as well as titles of shares and social shares and their registration in the corresponding books.
- • Development of Partnership Contracts in Participation.
- • Notices and registrations before the National Registry of Foreign Investments and other authorities.
- • Procedures and procedures, before public notaries and brokers, of the acts issued by the companies.
- • Dissolution and liquidation of companies.
- • Performance of the position of the liquidator in order to conclude the operations of the companies.
- • Obtaining authorizations from the National Foreign Investment Commission.
- • Investigations in the Public Registry of Property, as well as in the Public Registry of Commerce.
- • Apostille and legalization of public documents.
- • Advice on associations and joint ventures.
Aeronautical and aerospace
We advise companies and have extensive experience in the provision of aeronautical and aerospace law services.
Land and maritime transportation
Legal advice to companies engaged in land and maritime transport.
Let's begin our conversation
Get in touch with us, today. Let's have a conversation about how we can help you or your business.Contact us