Foreign trade and customs
We offer legal advice on all matters related to international trade that deal with import and export transactions, application of tariffs, customs litigation, unfair trading practices, etc. We provide amongst others, the following services:
- • General and Sector-Specific Importers Registry.
- • Processing and attainment of Certificates of Compliance with Official Mexican Standards (NOMs)
- • Tariff Classification.
- • Specific Rules of Origin and preferential tariffs of different Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
- • Countervailing Duties.
- • Import permits and quotas.
- • Unfair practices.
- • Safeguarding Measures.
- • IMMEX;
- • IMMEX Certification for IVA/IEPS purposes.
- • Compliance with Annexes 24 and 31.
- • PROSEC.
- • Strategic Bonded Warehouse (RFE)
- • OOEA (AEO) and other types of SAT Certifications.
- • Customs and Foreign Trade Audits.
- • PAMA (Customs Administrative Procedures).
- • Appeals for Reversal.
- • Proceedings for Annulment.
- • Actions for Relief, etc.
Aeronautical and aerospace
We advise companies and have extensive experience in the provision of aeronautical and aerospace law services.
Land and maritime transportation
Legal advice to companies engaged in land and maritime transport.
Let's begin our conversation
Get in touch with us, today. Let's have a conversation about how we can help you or your business.Contact us