TCF has excelled over the years in advising on immigration law: Since the employees of our clients are foreign, they require adequate guidance in this matter, reason why we offer among others, the following services:
- • Advisory and consultancy to determine the most appropriate type of visa to stay in Mexico as residents.
- • Visas and work permits for visitors, temporary residents and permanent residents.
- • Visas and permits for economic dependents of expatriates.
- Preparation of applications and forms for their processing before the migration authorities.
- • Review of documents to integrate the visa application.
- • Notification to the immigration authority of changes in marital status, domicile and activities of expatriates.
- • Attainment and renewal of registration statement for individuals or companies.
- • Obtaining certificates that prove the migratory status in Mexico.
- • Preparation and handling of means of defense for immigration matters.
- • Trámites de naturalización mexicana and obtaining certificates of Mexican nationality.
- • Mexican naturalization procedures.
- • Attainment of certificates of absence of criminal records (local and federal).
- • Legalization and apostille procedures of official Mexican documents for international use.
LAND AND MARITIME TRANSPORTATION
Legal advice to companies engaged in land and maritime transport.
Advice to companies with foreign investment for the compliance of the Mexican legal provisions.
Let's begin our conversation
Get in touch with us, today. Let's have a conversation about how we can help you or your business.Contact us