Civil, commercial and admisnistrative litigation, as well as prevention and alternative resolutions of disputes. TCF has a contentious and dispute resolution area, which includes professionals with more than twenty-five years of experience. As a first alternative aimed at avoiding litigation, displacing the latter as a last alternative. We develop strategies for the prevention and solution of disputes, with emphasis on prevention methods, through various mechanisms, among others, the following:
- Processing of ordinary commercial and civil proceedings, whether oral or written.
- • Processing of commercial and civil executory proceedings, whether oral or written.
- • Bankruptcy matters (such as the conclusion and fulfillment of commercial transactions with companies subject to a bankruptcy proceeding; acknowledgment and determination of the degree and priority of credits, separation of assets within the insolvency proceedings; preparation, approval and execution of insolvency agreements; sale and acquisition of assets of bankrupt companies; Acknowledgment and enforcement of guarantees)
- • Handling of voluntary jurisdiction matters.
- • Processing of special foreclosure suits.
- • Processing of real estate lease disputes.
- • Handling of Proceedings and Lawsuits in Real Estate Matters (Investigation of Real Estate in Public Registries of Property; Survey and Boundaries Marking Proceedings; Actions for recovery, possessory action and injunction; Judicial first registration of land; Usufruct and Easements, Joint Ownership and Condominium Property Regime; Adverse possession; among others)
- • Insurance and bonds lawsuits.
- • Intellectual property contested trials.
- • Litigation and enforcement of guarantees.
- • Procedures and formalities before the Federal Consumer Protection Agency.
- • Actions for Relief.
- • Local and Federal administrative remedies, means of recourse and contentious proceedings.
- • Proceedings before the CONDUSEF.
- • Mediation and Arbitration.
- • Litigation (Lawsuit and Action for Relief Proceeding).
Advice on the implementation of good governance and anti-corruption policies.
We provide legal advice for competitive biddings and privatizations, as well as consultancy for the defense against government decisions that might infringe our clients’ rights
Let's begin our conversation
Get in touch with us, today. Let's have a conversation about how we can help you or your business.Contact us